To become CMMC Level 2 certified, you'll need to pass a CMMC assessment by a 3rd-party assessment company called a C3PAO. CMMC assessments are highly detailed and require demonstrable evidence that you meet each of the NIST SP 800-171 controls. In order to be certified, all 320 control objectives must be met.
In this session we'll be pulling back the curtain on a CMMC assessment. We'll be uncovering important details such as:
1. How is a CMMC assessment conducted and who will need to participate?
2. What objective evidence will the assessor look for?
3. How long will a CMMC assessment take and what will it cost?
4. How should you choose your C3PAO to conduct the assessment?
5. Who will make up the CMMC assessment team?
Join us as we peek into the details of a CMMC assessment to help you be well prepared.
This webinar is co-sponsored by: Tennessee PTAC, IMC, North Central Regional Planning and Development, Montana Manufacturing Extension Center, IMEC