For most small businesses, CMMC can become a significant cost in time and money. While it might be considered a cost of doing business with the DoD or prime defense contractors, the ROI can quickly dwindle unless the most affordable options are investigated. This includes various technology alternatives as well as the most efficient processes.
In this webinar, we'll be discussing the costs associated with CMMC certification and where the biggest savings can be found. This will include:
1. The importance of an accurate self-assessment to reveal true gaps
2. The impacts of workflows and scope
3. The choices between upgrading your existing network vs. utilizing a separate enclave to control CUI
4. What to handle with internal resources and when to use external 3rd-parties
5. How to design your CMMC program for efficiency and cost over the long term.
Please join us as we discuss practical ways to save money on your CMMC certification investment.
This webinar is co-sponsored by: Tennessee PTAC, IMC, NBDC’s Nebraska APEX Accelerator, North Central Regional Planning and Development, Montana Manufacturing Extension Center, IMEC