In 2021, the DoD announced changes to the CMMC program as "CMMC 2.0". In 2023, the government plans to begin rolling out the requirement for formal CMMC certification through new contractual requirements. Soon, CMMC certification will be a requirement for all defense-related contracts.
This webinar will review the latest updates from the DoD on CMMC 2.0. This will include:
1. Changes to the DFARS regulations on CMMC certification
2. How CMMC certification will be specified in DoD contract vehicles
3. The latest timeline for including CMMC in contracts
4. Who will be conducting CMMC assessments and how to contact them
5. What will need to be demonstrated during an assessment in order to be successfully certified
Please plan to join us for the latest updates on CMMC 2.0.
This webinar is co-sponsored by: Tennessee PTAC, IMC, North Central Regional Planning and Development, Montana Manufacturing Extension Center, IMEC